Work & Training
More within Work & Training
- Kickstart Scheme The Kickstart Scheme provides funding to create new job placements for 16 to 24 year olds on Universal Credit who are at risk of long term unemployment. 100% of the National Minimum Wage (or the National Living Wage depending on the age of the participant) is paid for 25 hours per week for a total of 6 months. Find out more and if you are eligible to apply.
- Dealing with first day nerves First day at sixth form or college? Just starting a new job or an apprenticeship? Here's some tips on tackling those first day nerves from one of our Guidance Advisers.
- Latest vacancies Jobs currently available in lots of different sectors as employers respond to the Coronavirus.
- Working while you're still at school Find out about the hours you can work and where to find more information.
- Starting your own business All the information you need to help you start or grow your business in Norfolk.
- Apprenticeships, Traineeships & preparing for work Plus information on part-time work.
- Successful Apprenticeship & Job Hunting Help & top tips with looking & applying for apprenticeship & job vacancies.
- Norfolk Work & Skills Information about Norfolk's key employment sectors.