Summer Transition 2021
Welcome to this brand new section on Help You Choose packed with information to help Year 11 leavers with those important decisions over the summer months. Whether you want to brush-up on GCSEs, prepare for courses at 6th form or college, find work or an apprenticeship, take part in virtual work experience or read more about careers that might suit you, Summer Transition 2021 has everything you need. And if Coronavirus has left you feeling low or you are worried about something, see our brand new Health & Wellbeing section.
More within Summer Transition 2021
- Further Education All things to help you prepare for college & 6th form. Brush-up on GCSE subjects, watch videos, try out activities or take part in virtual lessons from Norfolk colleges and 6th Forms to help you prepare for subjects in Year 12.
- Voluntary Work & Virtual Work Experience Would you like to do something that can help build your confidence, prepare for a career, or give you that extra something to add to your CV? There are lots of opportunities to get involved over the summer.
- Apprenticeships, Traineeships & Preparation for Work Training Everything you need to know about apprenticeships, traineeships and preparation for work courses. See the latest vacancies and opportunities in Norfolk and surrounding areas.
- Careers Information A brand new section on Help You Choose. Everything you need to know about careers and skills you might need for different jobs. There are some fun games and quizzes to help you find the careers that might be ideal for you.
- Health & Wellbeing This summer could be one of the toughest for some young people dealing with the impact and uncertainty caused by Coronavirus. Help You choose has provided links to websites that can help with worries and concerns that you might be facing.