Health & Wellbeing regional and national providers
Issues are listed A - Z to help you find the section you need quickly with links to regional and national websites that provide information and advice especially for young people.
More within Health & Wellbeing regional and national providers
- Abuse & Safety Find out the different types of abuse and how to get support
- Alcohol The physical effects of alcohol; the law; dealing with peer pressure and how to tell if you have a drinking problem.
- Anger & Frustration What's making you angry and help to get you back in control your emotions.
- Anxiety, Stress and Panic Attacks Different types of stress and recognising when it has become a problem.
- Bereavement - When someone dies Dealing with the loss of a friend or family member.
- Body Image Understanding the causes of having a bad body image and how you can turn it around
- Bullying, Cyber Bullying & Online Safety Recognising the different types of bullying and your legal rights to deal with it
- Covid Concerns Tips, advice and guidance on where you can get support for your mental health during the Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic.
- Drugs Drugs and their effects. The risks and pressures around taking drugs. How to recognise if you have a problem and where to go for help.
- Eating Problems Support on all things to do with health and body image including puberty, mental health and eating disorders.