Welcome to Help You Choose
The information, advice and careers guidance website for young people in Norfolk
- Dealing with first day nerves Hints and tips for dealing with first day nerves from one of our Guidance Advisers.
- All about sixth form & college What to study, where to study & entry requirements
- All about Apprenticeships What they are, how to find one and apply.
- Top tips for college & sixth form interviews
- Your Year 11 calendar to help you plan what you need to do and when during Year 11.
- Register and set up your account to apply for courses and find apprenticeships.
- Search and apply for courses at sixth form or college.
- Norfolk Higher Aspirations Scheme Loads of useful information (events; news, subjects, careers) if you're exploring your post-18 options.
- Find an Apprenticeship Looking for opportunities? You're in the right place. Browse from our range of available apprenticeships
- Advice for job seekers
- Young people's hub Access advice and support if you're feeling scared or unsafe during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Universities virtual open days With university open days not happening currently, check out these virtual tours.
- Latest vacancies You can find lots of job opportunities here in areas such as food production, retail and health and social care as businesses respond to the Covid-19 crisis.
- Careers helpline for teenagers for confidential information and advice about jobs, careers and training.
- Choices at 16 find out about your post-16 options.
- 16-19 Bursary Fund and other sources of financial help.
- Travel and Transport Information on getting to/from sixth form or college.
- Your choices at 18 What next after a two year course or apprenticeship.
- An introduction to higher education and getting a degree
- Taking a gap year
- Help and advice if you're not fixed up with anything.
- icanbea... Find a career and jobs based on your interests.
- Your choices at 17 What next after a one year course or apprenticeship.
- Making subject choices for Key Stage 4
- Looking ahead to what you can do after Year 11
- Careerometer Compare different jobs using the Careerometer.
- Follow us on Twitter Keep up to date with the very latest, join in the conversations and be a part of the community